Wednesday, March 12, 2008

pulse of my existence


although i call this my coming back, i can actually hear some of you screaming... "heeeee'z a-life!"  some would still come up to say i haven't posted anything new when they recently looked, it amazes me.

it hasn't been a matter of giving up.  it's a constant question of what, where, when and how; sometimes technical, sometimes idealistical.

and procrastination never helps: everyday i'd thought about picking up the pen again, everyday.

i've gone through many things in the past twenty months.  i was going to talk about what was happening in the society, a playlist made up of songs of "life," show a little home video, write about starting a home in another land, the mid-autumn festival, a home-warming party, unpacking, the period i was separated from my ipod, moon rising, bicycling, looking back to july 01 1997,...

...

now?  yesterday i found myself wandering around flickr, which i'd never done before, and by accident discovered the captivating photos of L1v32tr4v3l.

then without warning, i ran into one of my dearest friends whom i haven't seen for a long, long time.  (delightful pictures, m72 - it's 72, right? - you look great!)

it's truly a miracle thinking how people run into and connect with each other in this vast virtual space.  the fact that this is possible is very encouraging and gives us so much hope.  that's how m72 and i got connected, 10,000 miles in between, 11 years ago.

i may have entered this space early, i'd always hovered around at my own pace.  but i have this urge coming on so strong i simply can't wait to reëngage myself in the exploration of the unknown.  i don't want to think i might've missed something in the end.

this is going to be my home base where i send out the pulse of my existence.  i dream of this place to be where minds meet and ideas amplified.



[image above is of the front page of blogger.com, iweb and wordpress.com.]

No comments: